• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Sauterne wine
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon dry mustard
• 6 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
• 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 In a medium container, mix onion, Sauterne wine, soy sauce, vegetable oil, and dry mustard. Place pork chops in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerato r 8 hours, or overnight. Turn pork chops once while marinating.
2 Prepare an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
3 Arrange pork chops on the grill, and coo k5 t o7 minutes on each side, to an internal temperature o f 14 5 degrees F ( 6 3 degrees C). Top with crushed pineapple and brown sugar before removing from heat. Discard remaining marinade.