• 1 (10-ounce) container of Alfredo pasta sauce
• 2 tablespoons olive oil salt and pepper to taste
• 4 (6-ounce) boneless pork chops
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 (4 ounces) package of fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
• 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2 cup dry white wine
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 12 seedless red grapes, halved
• 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for garnish
1 Pour alfredo sauce into a small saucepan and stir over medium heat until hot. Reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
2 Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and place into the pan. Cook pork chops until browned on both sides, and no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a separate large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in mushrooms, and cook for 1 minute before adding basil, oregano, dill, and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Continue cooking until the mushrooms begin to release their liquid, then pour in the wine. Simmer until the
wine has reduced by half, then quickly stir in the butter.
4 To serve, place pork chops onto a serving platter and top with the mushroom mixture. Ladle Alfredo sauce over top, and sprinkle with grapes, almonds, and the remainin g2 tablespoons parsley to garnish.